Warehouses and distribution centers are frequent targets of burglary, theft and pilferage. These facilities contain a large quantity of new merchandise in its original packaging, something that is highly-desirable to both internal and external thieves. Internal theft committed by company’s dishonest employees, contractors, truck drivers and other insiders. External theft is committed by outsiders, people who have no legitimate need to be in the warehouse and are coming to the facility specifically to steal. Our comprehensive warehouse security solutions can address most of the security concerns that you may have
The Premier Nationwide Security goal is to deter thieves whenever possible, followed by detecting their intention to cause harm, then to delay their ability to cause that harm, and finally to deny them the ability to cause harm or to deny them the value of their efforts. Deterrence comes in forms such as training, awareness, barriers, and strong internal controls. Detection likewise may be found in electronic monitoring systems such as alarms and closed-circuit television (CCTV), audits, and aware personnel. Delays may be created by barriers, arguably by locks, security intervention, and most important physical security.
Premier Nationwide Security provides licensed, experience–based people, latest technology and knowledge based best security practices. After risk assessment, our management team will develop and implement security related policies and standard operating procedures to minimize the threat of burglary, theft, pilferage while ensuring your warehouse run efficiently.
• The Security Officer will politely and courteously challenge all incoming traffic.
• Standard access control enforcement for employees, guests, vendors and deliveries by following the access control policies and procedures.
• Dishonest drivers (no wandering around).
• Dishonest employees (Random inspections).
• Trash inspection (Keep trash and recycle containers locked).
• Work orders (check for modifying paperwork).
• Observe (shipping and receiving areas).
• Shipment procedures (to prevent unauthorized shipments).
• Security check point (all outbound truck inspections).
• Our security officers while sitting, sit upright and alert, keep the entry and exit point in view. Stand and greet all guests in order to reinforce Security presence, expedite duties and provide a solid first impression of the client. Smile and present a positive and friendly image.
• Strictly maintains uniform, appearance and helpful disposition.
• Verify that all apparent client property being removed from premises has been authorized for removal.
• Serve as liaison and information center between client and the public.
• Tailored security solutions with proven best security practices.
• Site specific post instructions and standard operating procedures.
• Deliveries must be logged in on the incoming/outgoing package log.
• Emergency response
• Emergency evacuation
• Emergency notification
• Timely follow up notification
• Prepare detailed daily activity log, maintenance log, safety and incident reports
Call Premier Nationwide Security today at 888-251-6607 for a quick quote and same day security coverage for your warehouse security needs.
Looking to join our team? Click below link to access our employment application. Please complete the application and then click Submit. Thank you for your interest.