Premier Nationwide Security is a leading provider of property security services from a single-family homes in a private gated community to luxury condominiums and other residential areas in the communities. We offer 24-hour gate guards, dispatch, patrols and emergency response services. We provide licensed, experience–based people, latest technology and knowledge based best security practices to support commercial property
We understand, It is essential for our security officers to become familiar with both your property and the people who reside there. During the course of their shift, they may make roving patrol or vehicle patrol, safeguarding against illegal activity, including theft, loitering, trespassing and vandalism. Furthermore, our security officer will make sure all doors are closed and locked as required and report any parking, safety or maintenance problems. Our security officers may also respond to emergency situations and serve as liaison between the property they are guarding and the local police.
Our mobile vehicle and foot patrols are conducted based on your security needs or in random patterns, verified by our GPS enabled mobile app system of which requires the Patrol Officer’s to randomly check – in at designated areas to verify that patrols are being completed as required.
The Premier Nationwide Security goal is to keep your property safe and secure and to deter criminals whenever possible, followed by detecting their intention to cause harm, then to delay their ability to cause that harm, and finally to deny them the ability to cause harm or to deny them the value of their efforts. Deterrence comes in forms such as training, awareness, barriers, and strong internal controls. Detection likewise may be found in electronic monitoring systems such as alarms and closed-circuit television (CCTV), and aware personnel. Delays may be created by barriers, such as locks, security intervention, and most importantly multiple layers of protection also known as Defense-in-Depth.
• Professionally trained security officers.
• Strictly maintains uniform, appearance and helpful disposition.
• Enforce client’s property regulations, policies and procedures.
• The Security Officer will politely and courteously challenge any apparent unauthorized individual.
• Guest registration.
• Parking control (issuing and tracking parking permits).
• Verify that all apparent client property being removed from premises has been authorized for removal.
• When required, standard access control enforcement for employees, guests, vendors and deliveries by following the access control policies and procedures.
• Serve as liaison and information center between client, public and local authorities.
• Tailored security solutions backed by proven best security practices.
• Site specific post instructions and standard operating procedures.
• Comprehensive physical security assessments / risk vulnerability assessment.
• Safety enforcement and risk mitigation.
• Detection and prevention of crimes.
• Building, gates openings/closings.
• GPS tracking of security personnel with real-time incident reporting.
• Bicycle, golf cart and vehicle patrol.
• Prepare detailed daily activity log, maintenance log, safety and incident reports.
• Parking and Traffic Enforcement (inform and warns/issuing citations).
• Ejecting unwanted persons.
• Emergency response.
• Emergency evacuation.
• Emergency notification.
• Timely follow up notification.
• Use flashlights, two-way radios, whistles, reflective security vest, and cell phones.
Call Premier Nationwide Security today at 888-251-6607 for a quick quote and same day security coverage for your residential site security needs.
Looking to join our team? Click below link to access our employment application. Please complete the application and then click Submit. Thank you for your interest.