Premier Nationwide Security loss prevention services will play a critically important function in the overall profitability within your retail organization. Retailers must defend themselves against that small percentage of customers and dishonest employees who steal the profits away. Very often the people who have been shopping in your establishment for years have been the very ones who have been stealing your profits. We are here to assist you with your losses such as theft and fraud from both internal and external sources.
Our loss prevention officers are thoroughly trained to handle the added security concerns of any busy public establishment. Whether your facility is a shopping mall, department store, fashion outlet, supermarket, a single store, or a number of locations within a chain. Our loss prevention security professionals can establish a plan to address any potential security issue, from vandalism to theft prevention. Providing that visual deterrence your business needs and a watchful eye over your asset.
We provide licensed, experience–based people, latest technology and knowledge based best security practices to work for you in your business. Both in uniform or plain clothes to detect and detain shoplifters. Our comprehensive loss prevention solutions can address most of your loss prevention concerns.
Every now and then one of the bad ones is not deterred, and is successful in stealing your profits. Premier Nationwide Security employ’s some of the best in the business when it comes to investigating internal theft. Our internal loss prevention security officers are highly trained in the interview and interrogation process and detecting deception. Our tailored security services will add to your bottom line.
No one wants to hire dishonest people. The reality is dishonest people get in. Under certain circumstances, normally honest employees can turn to theft out of desperation. Premier Nationwide Security loss prevention deterrent programs are designed to limit losses, by reducing the opportunity for your employees to steal from you.
The Premier Nationwide Security goal is to deter thieves whenever possible, followed by detecting their intention to cause harm, then to delay their ability to cause that harm, and finally to deny them the ability to cause harm or to deny them the value of their efforts. Deterrence comes in forms such as training, awareness, barriers, and strong internal controls. Detection likewise may be found in electronic monitoring systems such as alarms and closed-circuit television (CCTV), audits, and aware personnel. Delays may be created by barriers, arguably by locks, security intervention, and most importantly multiple layers of protection also known as Defense-in-Depth. Denial might be the ink tag at the retail store that destroys the stolen merchandise.
1. Mystery shoppers: Our loss prevention professionals attend to your store and make a purchase or a return. They ensure all sales are recorded and receipts provided. They ensure returns are properly documented and are only done within the company policy. They are also trained to look for signs of theft at cash registers, such as calculators being used, register drawers not being closed after each transaction, and theft trackers used to keep track of sales not registered.
2. Cashier balancing: Our loss prevention professionals attend to the store at random times and pick a register. They shut down the cashier out and do an audit of the cash to ensure the till balances. They also audit any petty cash oats and coin oats.
3. Store Closing: Our investigators arrive at close and ensure no unauthorized people are in the store after the close. They also perform bag inspections on employees as they leave the premises.
• Tailored security solutions with proven best security practices
• Site specific post instructions and standard operating procedures
• If required log in all incoming and outgoing vehicles, deliveries and visitors.
• Meet and greet all guests and visitors.
• Security screening of people and bags.
• Eject unwanted/ intoxicated persons as required
• Nothing is to leave the property without proper authorization
• Escort visitors as needed
• Interior and exterior foot patrol of the property. Checking for fire, safety hazards and security breaches
• Maintain a watch over the parking lot.
• Safety enforcement and risk mitigation
• Emergency response and evacuation (fire, medical or other emergencies).
• Prepare detailed daily activity log, maintenance log, safety and incident reports
• Use flashlights, two-way radios, whistles, reflective security vest, and cell phones
• Notify client and local police and/or fire departments when needed
Call Premier Nationwide Security today at 888-251-6607 for a quick quote and same day security coverage for your loss prevention security needs.
Looking to join our team? Click below link to access our employment application. Please complete the application and then click Submit. Thank you for your interest.