We are your single source for Hospital security in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, Ventura, San Bernardino San Diego.
Comprehensive Protection for Your Healthcare Facility
Safety and security of a small medical office or large hospital chain is a top priority. You need a responsive security service partner backed by specialized trained security staff with experience and expertise to handle any situation related to healthcare facility including emergency room and ICU.
Premier Nationwide security has been entrusted by healthcare security directors and executives to protect their people, patients, visitors, property, information, & brand. We accomplished your security and safety goals through patrols, observing and reporting suspicious and unauthorized activities and unsafe conditions.
As you know, most people entering a hospital feel uneasy, if not scared. This fear can be lessened considerably when they are greeted by professional Security Officers who offer help, clear directions, and, most importantly, a safe environment where they can receive care.
Our security team is also responsible for access control, control of keys and emergency response and notification. The officer renders assistance in services to the hospital staff, physicians, patients, and visitors, including monitoring and restraining inebriated, violent patients. The security officer to investigate and document incidents and provides necessary liaison between hospital staff and local law enforcement agencies.
We can helpOur security solutions can be tailored to your healthcare facility needs and requirements, and as such, our approach to managing your security is as flexible as your requirements dictate. We have one key goal in mind: to provide you with an all-encompassing security solution that allows your facility (s) to operate efficiently, effectively and safely.
Security Officers that Welcome and ProtectPremier Nationwide Security strives to create inviting atmosphere for staff, patients, and visitors while ensuring safety and security. We accomplish this by presenting our security officers in a customer service role with officers dressed in upscale business clothing or in traditional police or a military style uniform, makes for a more accessible presence. This careful balance of customer service and security requires experience, specialized training, and proactive supervision.
Our proactive approach is the four Ds: Deter, Detect, Delay, and DenyThe Premier Nationwide Security goal is to keep your property safe and secure and to deter criminals whenever possible, followed by detecting their intention to cause harm, then to delay their ability to cause that harm, and finally to deny them the ability to cause harm or to deny them the value of their efforts. Deterrence comes in forms such as training, awareness, barriers, and strong internal controls. Detection likewise may be found in electronic monitoring systems such as alarms and closed-circuit television (CCTV), and aware personnel. Delays may be created by barriers, such as locks, security intervention, and most importantly multiple layers of protection also known as Defense-in-Depth.
To serve our client security needs better, our Hospital security officers will do the following :
- Protection, assistance, and control
- Enforcing the rules and regulations of the hospital
- Monitoring activity in and around an assigned area
- Being alert for suspicious activity
- Enforcing access to the property and regulating of equipment
- Gathering, compiling, recording, and reporting security or safety hazards
- Treating all information as confidential and respecting everyone’s right to privacy
- Responding appropriately to routine and emergency situations in a timely manner
- Evaluating a situation and taking appropriate steps to resolve it in a professional manner
- Using the necessary force, as appropriate to the situation
- Providing traffic control, when necessary
- Monitoring a given situation until completed
- Acting with restraint, not allowing emotions to dictate actions and/or reactions
- Our Security Officers will provide supervision for at-risk patients as needed