Premier Nationwide Security belief that the key to the success of any event is to create a safe, friendly and welcoming environment. Our experienced special events management teams understand the variety and diversity of event types and recognize the need for a flexible approach to both deployment and supervision. Comprehensive planning and preparation is essential and our teams embrace innovative crowd flow modeling and cutting edge risk assessment techniques to provide a balance between safety and cost effectiveness. Premier Nationwide Security provides licensed, experience–based people, latest technology and knowledge based best security practices. We have the training, experience and profile to ensure that your event is safe,
secure and successful. We seamlessly integrate customer service, risk management, crowd control while working closely in cooperation with the event host, promoters, venues and organizers. We will make sure the smooth operation of your special event by taking care of the distractions that you don’t need. So you can focus on the things you love.
Our special events service teams provide detailed security coverage for wedding, seminars, conferences, film premieres, celebrity appearances, art gallery openings, fundraising dinners and many other types of special events. We plan and prepare for your event in a proactive manner that addresses today’s ever-changing security challenges. We understand crowd management and progressively respond to the way people behave is what we do best.
• Survey Venue
• Briefing and debriefing
• Event security plan addressing all contingencies
• Event time line
• VIP Guests
• Other special needs guests
• Staff members
• Wait staff
• Vehicle/ pedestrian access/passes/tickets
• Metal detectors
• First aid
• Law enforcement liaison
• Lost and found
• Lesson learned
• Ready to work various shifts, requiring standing for long hours.Politely
and courteously meet and greet everyone.
• Strictly maintains uniform, appearance and helpful disposition.
• Properly screen patrons during ingress through the use of metal arches,
bag searches, & the use of hand wand.
• Security Officers possess excellent verbal communication skills.
• Potential crowd control issues, discovering problems before they occur.
• Command presence/leadership skills.
• Must regulate & control access points to sensitive areas.
• Verify that all apparent client property being removed from premises
has been authorized for removal.
• Quickly respond to any potential crowd control issues, break up fights,
provide escorts of unruly fans when ejections are warranted.
• Deal with hostile, intoxicated patrons in the safest way possible
to de-escalate situations.
• Write an accurate detailed reports which could later be used for
criminal/civil litigation proceedings.
• Provide a safe and secure environment & must be professional in
their dealings with the well paying patrons. Our clients and
guests deserve nothing less.
• Crowd control / • Protesters / • Gate crashers / • Emergency response
• Emergency evacuation / • Emergency notification
Call Premier Nationwide Security today at 888-251-6607 for a quick quote and same day security coverage for your special event security needs.
Looking to join our team? Click below link to access our employment application. Please complete the application and then click Submit. Thank you for your interest.