The entry-point security position at the front is the most visible security presence in any business and it is very important that the security officers match the company’s image. It is also vital to attain the balance of appearing both welcoming and secure, thus providing the solid first impression of the client.
Our comprehensive security Solutions can fulfill client’s security concerns and requirements by supplying a smartly dressed and well-spoken security officer to provide the exceptional services you are looking for. Our security officers perform a multi function as a distinct security presence and a business support by answering telephones, access control, client's property control, energy conservation, sign-in/out log, opening and closing procedures, escort service and most importantly, respond during medical, fire or weather emergencies, all from your reception area. We go to great lengths to guarantee a superior level of professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality.
Premier Nationwide Security provides licensed, experience–based people, latest technology and knowledge based best security practices to meet the challenges faced by today’s office buildings. From high rise to large and small buildings and other commercial complexes. Whether it’s dealing with an
unauthorized person, or building evacuation due to an emergency. Our security officers are trained to manage emergency security situations and confrontations in a professional and appropriate manner.
In addition to protecting assets and property, our security team seeks to provide a stable, safe environment in which our clients and its employees may pursue their work without disruption or harm and to which others may safely visit. Furthermore, our well trained security personnel will provide valuable public relations services. Our 24/7 building security solutions can address most of the security concerns you may have.
The Premier Nationwide Security goal is to deter unauthorized personnel whenever possible, followed by detecting their intention to cause harm, then to delay their ability to cause that harm, and finally to deny them the ability to cause harm or to deny them the value of their efforts. Deterrence comes in forms such as training, awareness, barriers, and strong internal controls. Detection likewise may be found in electronic monitoring systems such as alarms and closed-circuit television (CCTV), audits, and aware personnel. Delays may be created by barriers, arguably by locks, security intervention, and most importantly multiple layers of protection also known as Defense-in-Depth.
• The Security Officer will politely and courteously challenge any apparent unauthorized individual.
• Our security officers while sitting, sit upright and alert, keep the entry and exit point in view. Stand and greet all guests in order to reinforce Security presence
expedite duties and provide a solid first impression of the client. Smile and present a positive and friendly image.
• If the guest is not already on the guest list, a security officer will contact the authorized department point of contact to verify access authorization.
• Strictly maintains uniform, appearance and helpful disposition.
• Verify that all apparent client property being removed from premises has been authorized for removal.
• Standard access control enforcement for employees, guests, vendors and deliveries by following the access control policies and procedures.
• Serve as liaison and information center between client and the public.
• Tailored security solutions with proven best security practices
• Site specific post instructions and standard operating procedures
• Packages and Deliveries must be logged in on the incoming/outgoing package log.
• Emergency response
• Emergency evacuation
• Emergency notification
• Timely follow up notifications
• Prepare detailed daily activity log, maintenance log, safety and incident reports
Call Premier Nationwide Security today at 888-251-6607 for a quick quote and same day security coverage for your office building security needs.
Looking to join our team? Click below link to access our employment application. Please complete the application and then click Submit. Thank you for your interest.